Wednesday 21 March 2012

A pleasant morning at Special collections

Although I had been to the special collections archives before I was particularly impressed with  the amount of 'stuff' the curator had prepared for us from previous student's work. I had never ventured in the special collections library because I never knew where to begin. I would definitely recomend going there for more inspirartion, it helped that the curator tried to explain the reasoning behind some of the work. I feel more confident to go up there and ask for anything because the staff in special collections are willing to help. 

I think everyone and anyone should go you wind something to inspire you in your project (you are bound to)

Here are some of my  favorable  images from some the collections 

_1060372

No comments:

Post a Comment