Monday 14 May 2012

A Sequencial development on the first processes

over lined in fine liners
designs in pencil
Here I want to show how long and precious I have been with my work and the lengthy process I have endured during my experimenting. I will put all of my final illustrations up onto my blog on the exhibition date as a final statement because I want them to be shown in their exhibition areas. Overall I am getting the hang of things but I do wish there was more workshops available for this project because of it's collabrative nature.

frist design manipulated in black and white
'photoshoped' white lightening cider into the image

added burberry /chav paterned cap in it's under layers of the image
painted rabbit in the first stages - added brush strokes fro shade and depth 

No comments:

Post a Comment